- One Page
- Relevant Skills
- Online Link
- Use a pre-designed resume template
- Make the resume fit on 1 page
- Include words from job description
- Include company name you are applying to
- Does your first item on your resume reflect what they are looking for?
- Experience titles demonstrate value
- Do you have an online link?
- Remove the word “I” (think in Atomic Level)
- No buzzwords describing how great you are
- Are you using Action words?
- Measure everything in terms of impact, don’t just describe your responsibilities
- Technical Knowledge/Skills should include what they are looking for. Only show years if it is impressive
- Include only sections/items that are impressive: Experience, Projects, Education, Technical Skills
- No typos or bad grammar
Demonstrate Experience without a Past Job⚑
- 1 ~ 2 Big Projects
Showing experience to a recruiter is important. Otherwise, they would probably prefer to not risking of hiring a newbie developer.
Update LinkedIn profile at least in a week